Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @CraigJohnson5: Today was unreal @planetshakerschurch 254 people accepted Christ as their Savior, hundreds came forward during ministry… 12 hours ago
- #thankful #givethanks #Lord #heart #Psalm #pumpkin https://t.co/N0IEwsPneF 2 days ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: @drgrcevich of @KeyMinistry joins me tonight on #WashingtonWatch @FRCdc bc 1) he is brilliant, funny & kind & 2) tackles t… 2 days ago
- Theologian, pastor and founder of Ligonier Ministries RC Sproul was personally impacted by the disabilities of his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Ministry leaders, after you read Dr. G's book "Mental Health and the Church," here are some books we recommend as y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Willow Creek Association
We’re honored to have one of the most respected leaders in the world of children’s ministry joining us for Inclusion Fusion. Amy Dolan has served the Curriculum Writer and Programmer for Promiseland at Willow Creek Church, and served in the position of Executive Director of Children’s Ministries for the Willow Creek Association. She is currently serving as Founder, Leader, and Blogger of Lemon Lime Kids – a Children’s Ministry Consulting Company. Director of What Matters Now, and Curriculum Writer for What’s In the Bible?