Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Caring for our neighbors in a COVID-19 mental health crisis
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- 2nd day of Holy Week: Jesus purposefully upended tables in temple, declaring God's house to be for #prayer. Rest of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- For pastors: @SendInstitute is offering 6-week coaching groups for #pastors to navigate ministry in this time of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @edstetzer: Based on research I'll share today, this wk may be the most receptive time EVER to share the gospel. As our deeds of service… 15 hours ago
- RT @PTBump: Is your #Kidmin ministering to those with special needs? Have you considered how to help families dealing with anxiety and ment… 15 hours ago
- @bradhoefs: #COVID19 crisis causing distress, #anxiety, isolation, #loneliness. Extremely impt to maintain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Special Needs Ministry Web Summit
Here’s a current list of speakers committed to joining us for Inclusion Fusion 2012! Continue reading
Today, I want to highlight some presentations that address a personal cause of mine…the inclusion of kids and families at church who struggle with mental illness. Continue reading
I’ll jump right in to my viewing recommendations for today, with an emphasis on developing relationships with families of kids with disabilities who aren’t currently a part of our churches… Continue reading
We hope to bring leaders together from across the church…senior pastors, children’s pastors, church staff members, disability ministry professionals, volunteers, parents and caregivers to brainstorm ways of welcoming and including including more kids with disabilities and their families into our local churches. Continue reading
The Inclusion Fusion 2012 Special Needs Ministry Web Summit magazine is now available for download here. The magazine is 51 pages long, and contains schedules for live chat sessions and Tweetchats, instructions for participating in interactive sessions, biographies of all of our faculty, and in-depth interviews with Mike Beates, Ben Conner, Barb Dittrich, Bryan Roe, Rhett Smith and Mike Woods. The magazine contains contact information for all of our speakers and is a useful resource for connecting with others in the disability ministry community. Continue reading
All of the presentations for Inclusion Fusion are available “on-demand.” Anyone who registers for the Web Summit will be able to access any presentation during Inclusion Fusion at any time during the conference. Each of the presentations has been pre-recorded. While most of our faculty will be available at designated times during the conference for live chats (schedule here), every presentation will be available 24-7 during the entire Websummit. Continue reading
Jeff’s presentation will look at movement toward maturity in disability ministry. If someone is involved in ministry, even for a long time, that doesn’t necessarily imply that what they are doing is best. So how can one move toward maturity? What might one aspire to in ministry? Continue reading
We’ll be doing a wrap-up Tweetchat EVERY NIGHT throughout the Web Summit from 9:00-10:00 PM Eastern…longer if everyone is having a good time. You’ll have the opportunity to connect and share ideas with many of our Inclusion Fusion Faculty, and interact with other pastors, church staff, volunteers and family members from anywhere in the world.