Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Register in ! of our regional locations, or join us for virtual livestream on Saturday April 17. Featured panelists… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We hope you have a time of rest and refreshing in our Lord this weekend! #restday #sabbathday #genesis https://t.co/QGjewP0E47 1 day ago
- Looking for one of our posts or webinars from the past year? A quick way to search is to visit our page with COVID-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- April is #CounselingAwarenessMonth, and April 9 is Teal Day, created by the @CounselingViews to build strong suppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Eight more days! Register in 1 of our regional locations, or join us for virtual livestream on Saturday April 17. P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Amy Dolan
Thanks to Tony Kummer and his crew at Ministry to Children for recognizing Church4EveryChild as one of the Top 100 Children’s Ministry Blogs (#15) for 2013!
All of the presentations for Inclusion Fusion are available “on-demand.” Anyone who registers for the Web Summit will be able to access any presentation during Inclusion Fusion at any time during the conference. Each of the presentations has been pre-recorded. While most of our faculty will be available at designated times during the conference for live chats (schedule here), every presentation will be available 24-7 during the entire Websummit. Continue reading
Discovering our calling requires that we listen to God’s voice, receive feedback from others, and take note of the patterns in our lives. For Amy, her calling is to care for church leaders who lead children in the church. She’s continually heard God’s voice on this, even on the days she most doubts herself and feels tempted to pursue a new career path. God doesn’t let this her calling go, ever, instead asking her to accept opportunities to live this out. Continue reading
I’m confident that church staff and volunteers who apply the principles and strategies central to the family ministry movement will be better prepared to support parents as they share their faith with their children with emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders. Continue reading
One of the goals of our team at Key Ministry when we put together Inclusion Fusion in partnership with Jeremy Collins (a children’s pastor) and his team at Pajama Conference was to establish a community where pastors, children’s and youth ministry leaders, disability ministry leaders and families could connect to share ideas in order to help more churches connect with more families of kids and adults with special needs.
Thanks to the incredible support of Chuck Swindoll, his daughter Colleen, and their team at Insight for Living, Inclusion Fusion has been successful beyond our wildest expectations. The interest in the conference was so great on our first day that the media team had to replace their servers to manage the volume of internet traffic!
As the Chairman of the Inclusion Fusion Program Committee, I wanted to invite our friends and colleagues in Kidmin to be part of the conference. Now that we’ve extended the conference through Monday, November 7 (due to connection issues caused by the internet traffic), I thought I’d help our friends in children’s ministry identify some presentations of interest.
We’re honored to have one of the most respected leaders in the world of children’s ministry joining us for Inclusion Fusion. Amy Dolan has served the Curriculum Writer and Programmer for Promiseland at Willow Creek Church, and served in the position of Executive Director of Children’s Ministries for the Willow Creek Association. She is currently serving as Founder, Leader, and Blogger of Lemon Lime Kids – a Children’s Ministry Consulting Company. Director of What Matters Now, and Curriculum Writer for What’s In the Bible?
Anyone who registers for the Web Summit will be able to access any presentation during Inclusion Fusion at any time during the conference. Each of the presentations has been video-recorded in advance. While many of our presenters will be available at designated times during the conference for live chats, their presentations will be available 24-7 during the three days of the conference. Continue reading
In Harmony’s workshop, she’ll explore ways to create inclusive ministry environments that engage and empower children with hidden disabilities. Participants will learn practical tips to make your ministry area a magnet for families of kids with special needs. Continue reading