Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- To be honest, if I had to face this world without my wife, I worry my faith may not endure. But I also know living… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: How do I find hope when I’m not sure if my child is able to learn about God and experience salvation? https://t.co/P0drc… 8 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Siding is up! Windows are next! Making great headway at Riverwood. https://t.co/MIacNiOW2u 8 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: #PostPartumDepression transcends age, ethnicity, socio-economic status, # of kids. 1 in 9 women experience it, yet onl… 8 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Things Christians Say about Mental Health (vs What They Should Say) churchandmentalhealth.com/things-christi… via @ChurchAndMH 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 12, 2010
Dr. Barkley’s theories suggest that ADHD is a disorder not only of attention, but of executive functioning as well. Executive functioning describes a set of cognitive abilities involved in controlling and regulating other abilities and behaviors. Such functions are necessary in initiating goal-directed behavior, suppressing impulses arising from lower brain centers, and planning future behavior. Continue reading