Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Have you taken the time to prayerfully reevaluate your special needs and mental health ministries lately? In this b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #specialneedsministry #pastors #church #inclusion #belonging https://t.co/6Kb38cf9Vp 6 hours ago
- For caregiving families, the stress of daily living can easily become debilitating. Today at 12 EST,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Relationships are critically important to personal and family resilience. To find out how to maintain healthy relat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Relationships are vital to our mental health. In this article by Champ Thornton, he talks about how we help frame o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 12, 2010
Dr. Barkley’s theories suggest that ADHD is a disorder not only of attention, but of executive functioning as well. Executive functioning describes a set of cognitive abilities involved in controlling and regulating other abilities and behaviors. Such functions are necessary in initiating goal-directed behavior, suppressing impulses arising from lower brain centers, and planning future behavior. Continue reading