Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 3/3 Register for #DATC2023 now at loom.ly/cfvOq78 #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #Pastors #hope #inclusion #belonging 20 hours ago
- 2/3 The Limping Olympian: A Theology of Endurance: Thomas Boehm God Is Able - A Message of Hope for the Disabled an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet the #DATC2023 Speakers presenting #QuickTakes during breakout 3! Waiting to Exhale: The ABC's of Church-B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 29, 2010
The Taboo Topic: Medication at Church for Kids With ADHD (Part Two)
The child’s experience in church on a day to day or week to week basis may be highly contingent upon their medication status. Continue reading
Posted in ADHD, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Strategies Tagged ADHD, children's ministry, Key Ministry, medication, Stephen Grcevich MD, volunteers 3 Comments