Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "Had I never met these friends, would I have known unapologetic worship, boundless joy, or unhindered love as I do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you have an amazing #disabilityministry, here’s some practical things you can do to help extend your ministry be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is still time to become a sponsor of #DATC2023! Here are several opportunities that would make a big impact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 17, 2010
The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far From the Tree…ADHD in Families
We can talk about ministry environments and curriculum all we want, but we’re not going to be able to help kids with ADHD to grow spiritually unless we can connect with and build influence with their parents.
Posted in ADHD, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Key Ministry, Parents, Spiritual Development Tagged ADHD, Debbie Blahnik, Disability Ministry, Family Ministry, inclusion ministry, Laura Lee Wright, Orange Leaders, Parents, Special Needs Ministry, spiritual development, Stephen Faraone Ph.D. 6 Comments