Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 minutes ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Listen to episode 43 of #keyministrythepodcast now in your favorite app! Click the link for a full transcript:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 19, 2012
Same Lake, Different Boat: Guest Blogger Steph Hubach
Steph has recently released a DVD series based upon her widely read book, Same Lake, Different Boat: Coming Alongside People Touched by Disability. In the DVD series, she expands upon the topics addressed in the book with new insights, applications and stories not included in the original publication, accompanied by interviews with ministry leaders, persons with disabilities and family members.
Throughout this week, she’ll share some of her thoughts and experiences that have influenced the development of her current ministry, as well as her purposes in creating her book and DVD series. Continue reading