Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- 3/3 Register for #DATC2023 now at loom.ly/cfvOq78 #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #Pastors #hope #inclusion #belonging 21 hours ago
- 2/3 The Limping Olympian: A Theology of Endurance: Thomas Boehm God Is Able - A Message of Hope for the Disabled an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet the #DATC2023 Speakers presenting #QuickTakes during breakout 3! Waiting to Exhale: The ABC's of Church-B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 21, 2012
Same Lake, Different Boat: Steph Hubach (Part Two)
Posted on February 21, 2012 by Dr. G
Today, we look at Part Two of Stephanie Hubach’s guest blog. Steph has recently released a DVD series based upon her widely read book, Same Lake, Different Boat: Coming Alongside People Touched by Disability. Click here for Steph’s biography, along with Part One of the series. In this segment, she discusses what churches look like when doing disability ministry well, the benefits to the church from disability ministry, and her perspective on such ministry as a “justice” issue. Continue reading →
Posted in Key Ministry, Resources, Strategies | Tagged Disability Ministry, Key Ministry, Same Lake Different Boat DVD, Social Justice, Stephanie Hubach | Leave a comment