Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Listen to episode 43 of #keyministrythepodcast now in your favorite app! Click the link for a full transcript:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 28, 2012
Same Lake, Different Boat: Final Thoughts by Stephanie Hubach
My prayer is that Same Lake, Different Boat will be used by the Holy Spirit to raise awareness, educate congregations, promote discussion, and—most of all—soften hearts. Whether the DVD series functions as a resource for individual Teaching Elders, Ruling Elders, and Deacons—or whether small groups or women’s ministry groups in the congregation use it as a discussion tool to challenge themselves in the area of practical Christian living—it’s time for the Church to live out “Christianity with its sleeves rolled up,” as our PCA friend Joni Eareckson Tada says. Continue reading
Posted in Inclusion, Resources Tagged Disability Ministry, Inclusion, Same Lake Different Boat DVD, Stephanie Hubach 2 Comments