Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Hospice organizations are experts at helping families navigate the loss of a loved one. Before your church or comm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @Linda_PEART_FL: Our state of FL became the 5th hotspot in the country, & our Gov. just announced statewide “stay at home orders” for 30… 16 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Five Keys to Successfully Navigating Change in Spite of a Mental Health Challenge pastorbrad.blog/2019/07/18/fiv… via @bradhoefs 16 hours ago
- #TalkWithTheDocs! Join @DocHunsley from @SOARSpecialNeed & @drgrcevich from Key Ministry Friday April 3, 2020 Noon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #Ministry leaders, we know you are very busy now. If you miss 1 of our webinars or live online discussions, we'll p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 11, 2012
In addition to smearing the reputations of kids attending elite private high schools and casting doubts upon the legitimacy of their academic accomplishments, the author of the story relies completely upon anecdote in using the platform offered by one of our “newspapers of record” in propagating misinformation that leads parents to unnecessarily fear seeking help for teens who are struggling academically…and often emotionally. Continue reading