Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- In the US, today is National Caregiver's Day. Here's an article with ideas to show appreciation for the #caregivers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Does your church consider bringing gospel of #Jesus to people living w/ #disability a #mission? People living w/ di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- When you buy @drgrcevich's book "Mental Health and The Church," you get a free planning tool to use for developing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: If you can't be in Houston on Saturday for #AllAccessHTX, here's a list of other #disabilityministry conferences this sp… 17 hours ago
- #faithful #Jesus #God #specialneeds #mentalhealth #church #ministry #conference #IFL2020 https://t.co/lPVBk4LMSJ 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 11, 2012
In addition to smearing the reputations of kids attending elite private high schools and casting doubts upon the legitimacy of their academic accomplishments, the author of the story relies completely upon anecdote in using the platform offered by one of our “newspapers of record” in propagating misinformation that leads parents to unnecessarily fear seeking help for teens who are struggling academically…and often emotionally. Continue reading