Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Church staff & volunteers can easily lose sight of big picture when ministering to kids w/ #disabilities. That's wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Sitting on the bank of a roaring river in the Smoky Mountains, I watch crystal clear water cascade over boulders bi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Mental Health Awareness month continues, and here's a reminder that we have a series of mental health training vide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Tony D’Orazio from Jacob's Ladder Special Needs Fitness asks an important question: what has humanity missed out on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Need a speaker w/ expertise in disability or mental health ministry? Reach out to Key Ministry team using this form… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 20, 2012
Congratulations to Harmony and Katie for the honor of having been invited to present at two such prominent conferences! We’re excited by the opportunity to further disseminate Key Ministry’s free training, resources and support to new friends we’ll meet through those conferences for the purpose of helping churches to more effectively minister to kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading