Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,285 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our monthly Idea Share will happen today at 12 Eastern! Click the link to register. loom.ly/nXnrev0… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 32 minutes ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We recently found out that Amazon will be phasing out their Smile Program beginning on February 20th. Remember to u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It's nearly been 5 years since Mental Health and the Church by Dr. Stephen Grcevich was published. How has MHATC he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Grab your early bird pricing for #DATC2023 now through February 28th! Click here for more info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 10, 2012
I think there’s considerable risk that kids who become aware of being served through a “special needs ministry” would feel hurt and offended. I think there’s a minimal risk that parents who are currently outside the church might avoid involving kids in a “special needs ministry” because of assumptions their child would be treated differently. But why should the church run the risk of using language that might present an additional barrier to families of kids with disabilities connecting with their larger family in Christ through the local church? Continue reading