Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Follow @KeyMinistry on Instagram to stay current on our latest blog posts, #ministry + #family resources & encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: Today is day 3 of the Wonderfully Made Conference! Be sure to join us for our sessions today, including our keynote sp… 7 hours ago
- Mentoring is a biblical concept (think Jesus & the disciples, Paul & Timothy, Moses & Joshua). On this, National Me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Last chance to register! We'll also stream live on Facebook at noon. Join us for discussion w/ Gail Averette & Shei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Written before pandemic, words ring truer than ever before: Loneliness kills. #Loneliness especially ravages… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
Our Key Ministry team extends our congratulations to Marie Kuck and her crew at Nathaniel’s Hope as they prepare for one of the most unique community outreaches anywhere to families of kids with disabilities. The Tenth Annual “Make ‘Em Smile” community festival in celebration of “VIP Kids” (kids with all types of special needs/ disabilities) will take place this Saturday, June 2, at Lake Eola, near Downtown Orlando.