Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- In the US, today is National Caregiver's Day. Here's an article with ideas to show appreciation for the #caregivers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Does your church consider bringing gospel of #Jesus to people living w/ #disability a #mission? People living w/ di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- When you buy @drgrcevich's book "Mental Health and The Church," you get a free planning tool to use for developing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: If you can't be in Houston on Saturday for #AllAccessHTX, here's a list of other #disabilityministry conferences this sp… 18 hours ago
- #faithful #Jesus #God #specialneeds #mentalhealth #church #ministry #conference #IFL2020 https://t.co/lPVBk4LMSJ 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
Our Key Ministry team extends our congratulations to Marie Kuck and her crew at Nathaniel’s Hope as they prepare for one of the most unique community outreaches anywhere to families of kids with disabilities. The Tenth Annual “Make ‘Em Smile” community festival in celebration of “VIP Kids” (kids with all types of special needs/ disabilities) will take place this Saturday, June 2, at Lake Eola, near Downtown Orlando.