Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Today we celebrate #worlddownsyndromeday! This year's campaign is "With us, not for us" How is your community stand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 2/2 Integrating Deaf Into The Body: @brandonrgaskin Dementia Friendly Worship Resources: Victoria White Register no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 1/2 Meet our #DATC2023 QuickTake Presenters for Breakout Block 1: Jesus Knows Emotional Health & Despair: Keon Abn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Evana Sandusky shares 3 ways #churches can support families with #downsyndrome loom.ly/1sBbVZY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Today is International Happiness Day! What is something that brings you joy? #mentalhealthministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
Where do I go for help if I think my kid might be depressed?
It’s been my experience that many churches offer reasonably good short-term counseling and support for adults, but very few will have staff with adequate training or supervision in counseling children or teens. So…where does a parent go to find the right help when they suspect their child needs help for depression? Continue reading