Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @ryanewolfe: There is a lot we don't know about #COVID19. That being said if some of the long term disability projections are remotely c… 8 minutes ago
- Subscribe to our Vimeo or YouTube channels to stay current on all of our training, video discussions and webinars,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- This may not make sense to you if right now you are going through something that you wouldn’t have planned for your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Wednesday July 8: @AllBelongOrg shares info about dementia. Practical ideas for #emotional / #spiritualsupport for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- July is #MinorityMentalHealthAwarenessMonth, and @afspnational is working to support the unique needs and range of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 28, 2013
Not Alone is a collaboration of parents of kids with special needs, writing for other parents of kids with special needs from a Christian perspective. Many parents involved in the project have become widely read authors in their own right. All have firsthand experience with the struggles involved in raising children with disabilities. They seek to provide a place where parents with similar challenges can “do life” together.