Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- What's the data about special needs and abortion?
- Every Child Welcome...the most complete special needs ministry resource I've ever come across
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Spiritual or #PastoralCareWeek provides opportunity for chaplains + pastoral care counselors/care providers to shar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Next Monday, November 2, Idea Share returns! We host a monthly discussion on special needs ministry re-opening and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @mtaibbi: A journalist friend of mine asked this rhetorical question today: what would the reaction be if the New York Times got locked… 17 hours ago
- RT @mtaibbi: Except we don’t have an “admissibility” standard in media. Outlets only have to confirm if material is true or not. Which is w… 18 hours ago
- RT @mtaibbi: Last fall, when every U.S. outlet was saying investigations into Burisma were “dormant” under Shokin, the Russian opposition p… 18 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 17, 2013
First, I’d point out that the potential benefits of medication appear to outweigh the potential risks, especially for kids with anxiety, but in my experience the risk of an increase in suicidal thoughts/behavior associated with antidepressant medication appears to be greater than zero. In fact, if I had to guess, the risk may be a little higher than what the data has led us to believe up to now. Continue reading