Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Registration for Illuminate - Inclusion Fusion Live 2020 is now open! Meet our speakers: buff.ly/2s8oxur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I continue to rejoice as this #church w/ no formal inclusion program extends #grace, love to each & every person wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We’re a small #ministry making a big #impact. Will you join us in helping the body of Christ complete? 100% of your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Today is St. Nicholas day. Raised as a devout #Christian, St. Nicholas dedicated his whole life to serving the sick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Linda_PEART_FL: Looking forward to joining @KeyMinistry and @drgrcevich at the Inclusion Fusion Live 2020, along with dear friend Laura… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 15, 2013
Given all the controversy generated by the topic of psychiatric medication for kids and teens, I’m frequently asked for guidance and direction from parents and caregivers as to when medication is necessary and appropriate. Here are some clarifying questions I share with parents to help them in their decision making process…