Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Something you should know: in 2018, the #FamilyFirst #Prevention Services Act was signed into law. Now #child… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Don't allow the world to convince you that you are an accident or mistake because of your #disability God makes no mistake… 2 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: This was such a great conversation about autism, parenting, and residential care. podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-s… 2 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: In case you missed it, @amyjuliabecker launched her new website and it has a lot of free resources available. Check t… 2 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: When your teen is in crisis, these suggestions from Catherine Schuermann Boyle can make a difference. #DifferentDream #spe… 2 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 3, 2013
The tragic flaw in the DSM-5 is that the new diagnostic criteria have been declared “dead on arrival” by the leaders of the organization positioned to fund the research necessary to direct clinical care. Continue reading