Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- As your church plans for 2020, one of the greatest #gifts you can give to families of children with #specialneeds i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 50 minutes ago
- Les than 2 weeks! Registration for Illuminate - Inclusion Fusion Live 2020 opens December 1. Follow this link to ge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Surprisingly, the older I get, the more homesick I become as my heart longs for its true home. #DifferentDream #cancer #gr… 7 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: “Presents” My daughter’s reply when I ask her what she wants for #Christmas #minimallyverbal #DownSyndrome https://t.co/… 7 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Lonely people sometimes develop the habit of looking inward, which only breeds more loneliness. God wants us to be look… 7 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 28, 2013
Many mental health conditions are commonly seen in kids for which medication generally isn’t the first step in a well-developed treatment plan. Today, we’ll look at some situations when parents and clinicians might consider non-medical treatment alternatives first. Continue reading