Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,286 other subscribers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter FeedTweets by KeyMinistry
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 2, 2016
What We Mean When We Say Our New Church Is “Special-Needs Friendly”
Last weekend we had a couple over and we were talking about our new church. The husband looked at my husband and asked, “What do you mean when you say your church will be ‘special-needs friendly’?” It’s a good question. … Continue reading
Posted in Inclusion, Key Ministry, Special Needs Ministry 26 Comments