Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Today is national Poinsettia Day. More importantly, what gift will you offer to Jesus today?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- A #homeless stranger asked me for assistance to feed himself & his son. I said to him, “You matter, you are a perso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- We have super early-bird pricing for #IFL2020, through December 31. Prices go up the first of each month through Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: A post about Christmas, #Downsyndrome, and #ThorRagnarok keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 21 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "Many of us in churches, however, still rely heavily on the traditional sermon to convey God’s message. This can isola… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 7, 2016
If children and students at our church only grasp one thing today, what should it be? Continue reading