Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Today we celebrate #worlddownsyndromeday! This year's campaign is "With us, not for us" How is your community stand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 2/2 Integrating Deaf Into The Body: @brandonrgaskin Dementia Friendly Worship Resources: Victoria White Register no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 1/2 Meet our #DATC2023 QuickTake Presenters for Breakout Block 1: Jesus Knows Emotional Health & Despair: Keon Abn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Evana Sandusky shares 3 ways #churches can support families with #downsyndrome loom.ly/1sBbVZY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Today is International Happiness Day! What is something that brings you joy? #mentalhealthministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 14, 2016
Why church leaders need to be talking about sexual assault
70 child abuse allegations are made against churches in the US each week. Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Hidden Disabilities, Key Ministry, Mental Health, PTSD Tagged church, Key Ministry, protection policies, PTSD, safety measures, sexual assault, Shannon Dingle, suicide, trauma Leave a comment