Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Number 1: a pastor with a passion for the ministry. The pastor sees the value in people with disabilities.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Key Ministry provides consulting & resources for #worldwidechurch on #disabilities, with a special emphasis on ‘hid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @NathanielsHope: Would you like to start a ministry to the special needs community but you're not sure where to start? This webinar is f… 19 hours ago
- @SandraPeoples was recently interviewed by @FocusFamily about what life looks like for many special needs families… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- It kind of feels like Idea Share should be this upcoming Monday, but first Monday in February is the 7th. Register… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Praise God that people who may not have been willing or able to set foot here on campus can hear the truth of God’s love for them. Continue reading
Couples fighting mental illness often ask us what they can/should do when one spouse is depressed. Continue reading
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading
Beth Golik is joining our team as our new ministry coordinator. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is very honored, along with five outstanding ministries…Back2Back Ministries, Bethany Christian Services, Christian Alliance for Orphans, Focus on the Family and Tapestry…to have been invited to contribute to a comprehensive array of online resources available through iDisciple – a “life theme” for adoptive and foster families. Continue reading
Allowing myself to thaw, I find, takes way more guts than staying frozen. Frozen means no emotion. Frozen means lost days and weeks. Frozen means standing still, not thinking about others or myself. But now, the more I know, the more I work the program, the more I heal, the more I thaw. I drip emotion. I realize the toll my problems take on people around me that I love. And it hurts. Continue reading
Because every child’s disability is unique, it’s vital to talk with each family to figure out the best ways to include their child in your church. Continue reading
Recently, our church was the first host site for a Guinness World Record attempt for creating the world’s largest fingerprint painting aimed at raising awareness for playgrounds that are accessible for everyone, including those with disabilities.
We know that most kids with gender non-conformity become comfortable with their biological sex as they progress through childhood. For those who continue to experience significant gender discordance as adolescents, far too many will have experienced trauma, mental illness, social isolation, self-injury and suicidal thoughts.