Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #peace #peaceofGod #prayer #GodsWord #parenting #specialneeds #disabilities #mentalhealth https://t.co/KbUEn0QPx0 1 day ago
- Have fundraisers begun for youth #missiontrip yet? Every summer they come: NYC, LA, New Orleans if they’re nearby,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Conversation with @cnieuwhof, @JuliWilson and Kayla Stoecklein about #mentalhealth and #pastors. New @BarnaGroup research -… 2 days ago
- Many churches have put much thought/resources into mental health support for church, community. Churches have oppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Follow @KeyMinistry on Instagram to stay current on our latest blog posts, #ministry + #family resources & encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 26, 2016
I found myself thinking that on any given Sunday, most churches wouldn’t use the opportunity of their worship celebrations to intentionally welcome kids with disabilities and their families or to publicly acknowledge their value. J.R. Smith thought to do that for a boy with spina bifida on one of the biggest days of his life. Is it wrong to expect the same from our churches? Continue reading