Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- You can make an impact while you shop for Black Friday deals all this week. Simply shop at buff.ly/2l7nMLl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Practical help can be the foundation of any mental health ministry. Churches, give generously of food and volunteer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The more I meditate on actions of heroes of #faith, the more I see how everything is connected to obedience: action… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- All of our mental health webinars are stored on this page, as well as our YouTube and Vimeo channels. Bookmark this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- #mentalhealth: "Relational Spirituality" experience of human relationships + faith relationship with God has profou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 12, 2016
If you think mental health ministry is something your church should consider, just start the conversation. If your church is like most, the pastors and staff are already aware of mental health needs in your faith community. Prayerfully consider if Jesus isn’t asking you to step up and reach out to the ones who can’t reach out for themselves. Continue reading