Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Many of our older blog posts, articles about specific #mentalhealth conditions, whether #anxiety, #depression,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood's webinar series: Putting People First--Initial Steps for Addressing Mental Illness in Faith Commu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Here are helpful tips from @YMHProject for parents to understand their child's mental health needs. #mentalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- 1 challenge I constantly face is change: means old way is no longer working, new way is begging for opportunity. W/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- #COVID19 created complications for ppl affected by #disability & #chronicillness, can become moral/ethical dilemmas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!