Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Enjoy your day, Mom! #mothersday2021 https://t.co/deojnP5qBq 6 hours ago
- Mom, thanks for all you do. #mothersday2021 https://t.co/p0xzIomIoO 1 day ago
- Looking for a church for Mother's Day? Find one near you who makes disability inclusion a priority.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- You have 2 more days to get ready for Mother's Day! If you're fresh out of ideas, here's a list. You're welcome!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- May 7: Children's Mental Health awareness day. @nctsn has many resources for families, clinicians to help children… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: September 2016
A mission trip planned by and for people with disabilities was exactly what we were hoping for as we were making our philosophical switch. Note that it was not something anyone from my leadership team came up with. It was an idea that was birthed by God through our friend Nick. Continue reading
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading
Shannon shared the news that she’s transitioning off our ministry team with readers of her personal blog this past week. Our team is grateful for the time Shannon served with us. She’s a unique figure in the disability ministry movement … Continue reading
Yet we know that even in this unexpected life of ours, God’s grace abounds. He heals, restores, comforts and strengthens. He is a God who saves.
Our church community didn’t know what we would need, but they said yes with us: yes to loving through the brokenness, yes to being faithful to the ones (me included) who need to learn to trust once again, yes to a bit more chaos in our row during worship, yes to choosing to do good for young ones for whom others hadn’t always chosen good in their recent past. Continue reading