Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- “God doesn’t turn away from my pain. He’s the same one who isn’t afraid of my questions, no matter how ridiculous t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Organizations like Key Ministry give people like me much needed information, encouragement, and genuine hope.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Everything Is Changed: Life after Loss buff.ly/2Gbew6i from @stefmckeever https://t.co/n7Pcfw6OTv 6 hours ago
- “The less flexible my child is, the more flexible I need to be,” from @SandraPeoples. Today she's sharing help for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: NEEDED: Parents/caregivers of young children with developmental disabilities! Complete a survey to help improve our unde… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 14, 2018
Our team is pleased to announce we’ve completed a library of training videos designed to accompany and support Mental Health and the Church, Key Ministry’s book on including children, teens, adults and families impacted by mental illness at church.