Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- “God doesn’t turn away from my pain. He’s the same one who isn’t afraid of my questions, no matter how ridiculous t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Organizations like Key Ministry give people like me much needed information, encouragement, and genuine hope.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Everything Is Changed: Life after Loss buff.ly/2Gbew6i from @stefmckeever https://t.co/n7Pcfw6OTv 6 hours ago
- “The less flexible my child is, the more flexible I need to be,” from @SandraPeoples. Today she's sharing help for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: NEEDED: Parents/caregivers of young children with developmental disabilities! Complete a survey to help improve our unde… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: April 2018
It was almost in indescribable experience to spend time with people who are doing disability ministry work. There is something about being with people who “get it.” Continue reading
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading