Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Stay up to date on the latest #DATC2023 news by following us on Twitter - @KeyMinistry #keyministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- 3/3 Register for #DATC2023 now at loom.ly/cfvOq78 #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #Pastors #hope #inclusion #belonging 1 day ago
- 2/3 The Limping Olympian: A Theology of Endurance: Thomas Boehm God Is Able - A Message of Hope for the Disabled an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: June 2018
Why the church and the mental health system should work together
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
We’re delighted to welcome Catherine Boyle to our ministry team! Catherine will be assuming a key leadership role in overseeing our efforts to support churches in mental health outreach and inclusion. Continue reading
Posted in Key Ministry, Mental Health Tagged Catherine Boyle, Key Ministry, mental health ministry 1 Comment