Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Should you start a #disability ministry during a global pandemic? @ryanewolfe believes you should. He offers seven… 1 hour ago
- No matter how large or small your church, the principles for special needs and mental health ministry are the same.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Catch the replays on all of the @KeyMinistry webinars on this page. qoo.ly/3adxni #mentalhealth #webinar #specialneedsparenting 19 hours ago
- What do you think of when you think about trauma or being traumatized? From @hopeinthetrenches… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- In 2020, #mentalhealth needs increased dramatically, including impacts of #trauma. Join conversation w/ Brad Hambri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: June 2018
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
We’re delighted to welcome Catherine Boyle to our ministry team! Catherine will be assuming a key leadership role in overseeing our efforts to support churches in mental health outreach and inclusion. Continue reading