Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- People in states with the Death with Dignity Act (and countries with similar policies). Pray those considering endi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Adoptive and foster care parents, who love and care for the children they are blessed to receive. Post-abortive w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Join us as we pray leading up to Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. As you pray for unborn babies, we also ask you to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Looking forward to having you! twitter.com/eaglevillebibl… 1 day ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: My latest for @KeyMinistry on mostly not knowing what we're doing. In fact, we're kinda lost. But as it turns out, that's… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 2, 2018
Can the church and the mental health system work together? And sadly, I’m coming to suspect the answer to that question is NO…so long as that church adheres to traditional church teaching and Biblical interpretation of texts addressing human sexuality. Continue reading