Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thankful to be included with so many great sites! twitter.com/mtcideas/statu… 41 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: So thankful for Greg’s endorsement! His book, Wrestling with an Angel, continues to encourage me as my son grows and con… 5 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Special needs and disability bloggers are invited to add posts and resources to the Dream Team Link share all day long. He… 8 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Any ideas to add to my list to help Halloween be inclusive for children with additional/special needs? Would love to he… 8 hours ago
- When I go to bed each night with one prayer on my mind and wake up the next morning with it feeling unanswered, how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 2, 2018
Can the church and the mental health system work together? And sadly, I’m coming to suspect the answer to that question is NO…so long as that church adheres to traditional church teaching and Biblical interpretation of texts addressing human sexuality. Continue reading