Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- In tomorrow's podcast, Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The Cro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: identity
Traditional churches and the mental health system…Irreconcilable differences?
Can the church and the mental health system work together? And sadly, I’m coming to suspect the answer to that question is NO…so long as that church adheres to traditional church teaching and Biblical interpretation of texts addressing human sexuality. Continue reading
Posted in Key Ministry, Mental Health, Strategies Tagged church, identity, mental health, sexuality Leave a comment
I am not depression
But I know this for certain. My depression is the illness I fight, not my identity. I’m empowered to share more with others. I am comfortable asking for prayer. I am open about the scary, difficult parts of my mental health story. Continue reading