Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- From all of us at Key Ministry, Happy Father's Day! #FathersDay2019 #family https://t.co/xZLlJ5Xnk8 23 hours ago
- Whether your hobby is golf, woodworking, or something else, we hope you get to enjoy doing things you love with peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Technology can be important tool to advance goal of families experiencing worship, #Christian community in the phy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: In the past 2 weeks, several parents have asked if raising kids with #PTSD might cause them to develop secondary PTSD. Thi… 2 days ago
- RT @CLCNetwork: We're looking for a talented communicator and passionate advocate to join our team! Based in #GrandRapids, this person will… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: sexuality
Can the church and the mental health system work together? And sadly, I’m coming to suspect the answer to that question is NO…so long as that church adheres to traditional church teaching and Biblical interpretation of texts addressing human sexuality. Continue reading