Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- qoo.ly/3abu4m #autism #specialneedsparenting #consequences #truth 2 hours ago
- How can we help your church or family? Connect with us today! #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disability #pastor qoo.ly/3abq68 6 hours ago
- In January each year, many Christians celebrate Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. But what do we mean when we say “san… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- 2020 was challenging year. #Mentalhealth needs increased dramatically, including impacts of #trauma. Join us for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Here's some GREAT news! God showed up via the people at Barstool Fund. buff.ly/2NdyrFE @BarstoolFund… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: 20/20
My purpose in writing this is to help parents and churches go into foster care ministry with their eyes open. Foster care ministry is an incredibly noble calling. Lots of kids are on way too much medication with way too many side effects with problems for which medication is likely to be of little benefit. Unfortunately, the implication of the 20/20 report that loving parents and the absence of medication will generally lead to happy endings for kids in foster care with problems that led to psychiatric referrals is at the very least incredibly naive, and at worst, a deliberate misrepresentation of reality. Continue reading