Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: Thank you to everyone who has helped us get ready for in-person events by purchasing items from our wishlist! Check ou… 3 hours ago
- Photo from iheartintelligence.com. #MLK #martinlutherkingjr #creative #altruism #selfish #JesusisLord https://t.co/amBQG8zTQR 3 hours ago
- This Wednesday, January 20,noon EST. Do you ever feel burned out, or stressed out from disability ministry work? Wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel church4everychild.org/2021/01/18/rec… 8 hours ago
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel keyministry.org/church4everych… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: ABC
My purpose in writing this is to help parents and churches go into foster care ministry with their eyes open. Foster care ministry is an incredibly noble calling. Lots of kids are on way too much medication with way too many side effects with problems for which medication is likely to be of little benefit. Unfortunately, the implication of the 20/20 report that loving parents and the absence of medication will generally lead to happy endings for kids in foster care with problems that led to psychiatric referrals is at the very least incredibly naive, and at worst, a deliberate misrepresentation of reality. Continue reading