Available for preorder!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Tim Tebow Hosting “Night to Shine” Proms for Special Needs Kids Worldwide southernliving.com/news/tim-tebow… via @southern_living 3 hours ago
- RT @pastorbrady: 71% percent of clergy do not feel prepared or equipped to handle a mental health crisis… it’s not really talked about in B… 5 hours ago
- Workshop gives special-needs children a chance to dance with real-life ballerinas - ABC News - abcn.ws/2rqmi4O via @ABC 7 hours ago
- What Special-Needs Families Really Want from the Churches We Attend buff.ly/2n3A4VD https://t.co/MlSJjqp2dV 8 hours ago
- Disability advocates seek Kansas law blocking organ transplant discrimination cjonline.com/news/20180117/… 9 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: book launch team
Our Key Ministry team is looking to assemble a launch team to help the world discover the resources available through Mental Health and the Church. We’re looking for friends with access through social media to pastors, church leaders, persons with mental illness and their loved ones who are willing to share their platforms with us to help get the word out to those likely to be most interested in mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading