Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Ministry conferences: great way to connect w/ people w/ similar passions. Many virtual events this year have cont… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 58 minutes ago
- Mental Health and the Church is a catalyst for change in thinking and approach to mental health ministry, and makes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Looking for a book addressing the needs and issues of special needs families? We recommend the books on this page o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- #Bible #WordofGod #milk #baby #church #maturity #mature #salvation #JesusisLord https://t.co/GlY5WtgWyg 20 hours ago
- Before COVID, we had a couple over and were talking about our new church. The husband looked at my husband and aske… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: book launch team
Our Key Ministry team is looking to assemble a launch team to help the world discover the resources available through Mental Health and the Church. We’re looking for friends with access through social media to pastors, church leaders, persons with mental illness and their loved ones who are willing to share their platforms with us to help get the word out to those likely to be most interested in mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading