Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The sexual revolution, our kids and suicide…a new look
- Traditional churches and the mental health system…Irreconcilable differences?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: 9 Tips for Surviving a Tornado in a Wheelchair - differentdream.com/2018/07/9-tips… https://t.co/dIpwBOInOc 2 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: “Can Your Soul Survive Facebook and Twitter?” · @drmoore russellmoore.com/2018/07/19/can… 2 hours ago
- Just one day left! Buy now! We are so thankful for your support! buff.ly/2Lyb4Rx https://t.co/PFiAt84H9Y 3 hours ago
- Texas officers trained to handle mental health issues in the field spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/san-antonio… 4 hours ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: 9 Tips for Surviving a Tornado in a Wheelchair dlvr.it/Qc5LGJ 6 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Zondervan
Our Key Ministry team is looking to assemble a launch team to help the world discover the resources available through Mental Health and the Church. We’re looking for friends with access through social media to pastors, church leaders, persons with mental illness and their loved ones who are willing to share their platforms with us to help get the word out to those likely to be most interested in mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading