Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SellsHeather: Looking forward to moderating a panel for this w/the hopes of encouraging & inspiring ministry leaders @DylanJDodson @jac… 37 minutes ago
- Have you signed up for Online Pastors' Retreat? Let your ministry friends know, so they can join in this event that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Many people are relying on food banks now. People of all abilities can be a blessing to others by giving food or vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Looking for one of our articles on a specific mental health topic, such as ADHD, depression, or anxiety? Search our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If your church has recently reopened, and you're starting a special needs ministry, we offer a step-by-step guide t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Causes of PTSD
The good news is that most children don’t develop PTSD after experiencing traumatic events. Research is being conducted to discover why some children are more resilient than others. But mental health care professionals already know some factors exist that increase the risk of developing PTSD. Continue reading