Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- The evangelical understanding of mental illness...How Freud, Skinner, Rogers and Ellis led to Jay Adams
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Wednesday July 8: @AllBelongOrg shares info about dementia. Practical ideas for #emotional / #spiritualsupport for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- July is #MinorityMentalHealthAwarenessMonth, and @afspnational is working to support the unique needs and range of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- We hope you and your family have a safe, enjoyable holiday. #July4th #US #America #independenceday2020 #ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Phillip Roundtree shares about his depression, anxiety and traumatic experiences in this compelling presentation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Psalms #glory #God #Jesus #Bible #pastor #ministry #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #outdoors #outside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Jolene Philo
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading
On the occasion of our thousandth post, I’ll share the seven most important takeaways I’ve gained since starting this journey with you in the summer of 2010. Continue reading
In the event you may have missed something that was quite popular among your fellow readers, today we share the ten most viewed posts of 2015. Continue reading
God was in control when his Son hung on the cross. Surely he is in control of the lives of our traumatized children, too. Continue reading
Children of depressed parents have a higher risk of developing PTSD. Continue reading
Because children with PTSD can’t advocate for themselves. They need us to be their voice when they are too small and too broken to advocate on their own behalf. This post discusses three skills parents must cultivate to be effective advocates for traumatized kids. Continue reading