Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Tis the season of waiting, expecting, hoping, dreaming, & if we’re totally honest, also a time of worrying. You may… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Allow me to share several reasons why you – or ministry leaders or families from your church need to be part of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Did you know that we offer free consulting for your church or ministry? Contact us today to get started.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #Jesus #Light #Illuminate #Christmas #IFL2020 #specialneeds #ministry #church #mentalhealth #disability https://t.co/DsixIW8LER 22 hours ago
- We're thrilled for the recognition of Emily Colson and @JoniandFriends' own Joni Eareckson-Tada as "Champions of Un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christian physicians
Historic tensions between religion and psychiatry continue to shape the care that patients receive for mental health concerns. Continue reading