Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Thanks to @TimTebow for the shoutout for Inclusion Fusion Live! If you're interested in welcoming #NighttoShine guests to c… 11 minutes ago
- Thanks to @TimTebow for the shoutout for Inclusion Fusion Live! If you're interested in welcoming your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- He is completing His eternal purposes through each of us. God calls us to redeem the time He has given us and our c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk… 4 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 4 ways to redeem the time God has given you and your child with #specialneeds. #DifferentDream #disability #rhfactor https… 4 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christianity
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
The court said the video’s depiction of happy Down syndrome children is “likely to disturb the conscience of women who had lawfully made different personal life choices.” Continue reading
Do you want an easy life? Stay away from church. Ignore the small, still voice inside you prodding you to serve those around you in the name of Jesus. Continue reading
Consider the consequences when requirements imposed upon physicians to assist patients requesting help in committing suicide become incompatible with an understanding of the sanctity of life as understood from traditional Biblical teaching and principles… Continue reading
When we present numbers as facts without even checking to see if they’re legit, we’re saying that making a point matters more to us than telling the truth.
Who’s your Ethan? Who are the people outside of our Christian bubble who you want to experience the peace and comfort we derive from the knowledge of an amazing future in the presence of our Lord? Continue reading
Charleston isn’t about a mental health problem…it’s about an problem with evil. Evil may have won the battle on Wednesday but the Bible is very clear that evil will not win the war. Continue reading
Historic tensions between religion and psychiatry continue to shape the care that patients receive for mental health concerns. Continue reading
The “spiritual autism” that isolates us from others is penetrated, in part, by a story God has weaved into the fabric of our very being. And in that sense, it is not only we who are obsessing over a story, but God who is drawing us in- connecting with us, telling us we are part of the story! Continue reading