Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: In the group of six women I was with last night, one had a son with autism (me), one had a grandson, one had a student a… 4 hours ago
- The effects of stress and compassion fatigue on caregiving parents on mental and physical health is real, concernin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: Connecting With Your Children When There Is No Time hopeanew.com/hopeanew-blog/… 8 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: An incredible post from @scottsauls discussing how God has been at work through his experience of depression and anxiety! h… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: When people ask about our socks it’s our opportunity to talk about the uniqueness of people with Down syndrome and then… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: referrals
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Historic tensions between religion and psychiatry continue to shape the care that patients receive for mental health concerns. Continue reading