Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- People living w disabilities are one of the largest unreached people groups worldwide. In this video from 2017, Rev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Dr G has written a letter as part of the #MyYoungerSelf campaign, for the 1 in 5 teens who struggle with mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: We are considering another small run of these "Don't Dis My Ability" shirts, but a different color. What color do you… 8 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Unexpected Blessings has a half birthday on Monday! 6 months in the world. So thankful for each and every person who has… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: We need you at Family Retreat! Jase shares why you would be a great volunteer! joniandfriends.org/the-least-qual… https://t.co/S… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: referrals
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Historic tensions between religion and psychiatry continue to shape the care that patients receive for mental health concerns. Continue reading