Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Trauma affects large numbers of children, adults. Here are 10 insights about #PTSD churches can use to understand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #SeektheLord #Chronicles #Lord https://t.co/bUnzMGof0u 15 hours ago
- Churches seeking to come alongside families w/ #mentalillness + #specialneeds: understanding #perspective, experien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Truth without grace is unwelcoming and shaming. Grace without truth is cowardly and enabling. Good post from @ScottSauls ht… 20 hours ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: When you’re not sure what to do, always follow peace🙏🏻 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: referrals
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Historic tensions between religion and psychiatry continue to shape the care that patients receive for mental health concerns. Continue reading