Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Caregivers/families impacted by disability: profoundly moved by simple things these days. I’ve been wondering what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Disability ministry doesn't happen in a silo—if done well, it affects every ministry of the church. On our @_SBTC video… 11 hours ago
- Catch up on our webinars and discussions created just for special needs families and ministry leaders.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Does your church have a question about mental health #ministry? We offer free consulting services. Contact us today… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- COVID restrictions began 1 yr ago. For many ppl with disability, community + support from Church essentially stoppe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Compassion in Action
Then this Daniel became distinguished above all the other high officials and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him. And the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. Then the high officials and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with … Continue reading
Compassion in Action: A Guide for Faith Communities Serving People Experiencing Mental Illness is now available as a free download through the HHS website. Continue reading