Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Today we celebrate #worlddownsyndromeday! This year's campaign is "With us, not for us" How is your community stand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- 2/2 Integrating Deaf Into The Body: @brandonrgaskin Dementia Friendly Worship Resources: Victoria White Register no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- 1/2 Meet our #DATC2023 QuickTake Presenters for Breakout Block 1: Jesus Knows Emotional Health & Despair: Keon Abn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Evana Sandusky shares 3 ways #churches can support families with #downsyndrome loom.ly/1sBbVZY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Today is International Happiness Day! What is something that brings you joy? #mentalhealthministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Shannon Royce
Recognizing a modern-day Daniel
Then this Daniel became distinguished above all the other high officials and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him. And the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. Then the high officials and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with … Continue reading
A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
Compassion in Action: A Guide for Faith Communities Serving People Experiencing Mental Illness is now available as a free download through the HHS website. Continue reading
Janet Parshall…Disability Ministry Champion
Janet’s long history of advocacy for persons with disabilities isn’t the only reason why I wanted her to have the opportunity to attend our conference and connect with the leaders and speakers in attendance. I knew Janet could speak into disability issues from the perspective of someone who has been there and done that. Continue reading
Posted in Key Ministry Tagged advocacy, Autism, Brian Dahlen, Diane Dokko Kim, Disability, Emily Colson, Inclusion Fusion Live, Janet Parshall, Jannelle Nevels, Key for Families, mental health and the church, mental illness, Moody Radio, Not Alone, Sarah Parshall Perry, Shannon Royce Leave a comment
Join Key Ministry at Evangelicals for Life and the 2018 March for Life!
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading
I’d like to share some suggested reading in the event you missed these posts the first time around… Continue reading
Posted in ADHD, Adoption, Advocacy, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Key Ministry, Stories Tagged A Story Unfinished, ADHD, Barb Dittrich, children's ministry, Chosen Families, Disability Ministry, gadgets, Hidden Disabilities, Mashable, Matt Mooney, relationships, Shannon Royce, Special Needs Ministry Leave a comment