Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Sandra Peoples shares age group-specific strategies for churches to welcome, include, and create a place of belongi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Rising Above Ministries has a free advent devotional for families affected by disability! Download it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- If your loved one has a heart for the work we do, give a tribute gift in their honor or memory. All donations are r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- And if you are led to give financially, there's no better time than today, #GivingTuesday. We appreciate you!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- There's a significant cultural and church shift towards disability and mental health ministry. You can be part of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Shannon Royce
Then this Daniel became distinguished above all the other high officials and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him. And the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. Then the high officials and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with … Continue reading
Compassion in Action: A Guide for Faith Communities Serving People Experiencing Mental Illness is now available as a free download through the HHS website. Continue reading
Janet’s long history of advocacy for persons with disabilities isn’t the only reason why I wanted her to have the opportunity to attend our conference and connect with the leaders and speakers in attendance. I knew Janet could speak into disability issues from the perspective of someone who has been there and done that. Continue reading
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading