Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Today is National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day. Yeah, it's a thing - and it's a thing that needs to be done by al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #fearoftheLord #wisdom #knowledge #fearGod #proverbs #Bible #specialneeds #disability #mentalwellness #mentalhealth https://t.co/OKfuOTPcjk 2 days ago
- Our Facebook groups for families living with disabilities of every kind offer strength, encouragement, resources an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Ministryleader: When was last time you visited your church's website as potential visitor? Find answers, solutions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Ambiguous grief defined: loss of something you anticipated having in future. Some people call it “the death of a dr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Shannon Royce
Then this Daniel became distinguished above all the other high officials and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him. And the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. Then the high officials and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with … Continue reading
Compassion in Action: A Guide for Faith Communities Serving People Experiencing Mental Illness is now available as a free download through the HHS website. Continue reading
Janet’s long history of advocacy for persons with disabilities isn’t the only reason why I wanted her to have the opportunity to attend our conference and connect with the leaders and speakers in attendance. I knew Janet could speak into disability issues from the perspective of someone who has been there and done that. Continue reading
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading