Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I spend 80% of my time w/ 20% of people I'm called to serve. Real ministry happens 1 person at a time. Preteen mini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- One of Key Ministry's core values is collaboration. We welcome opportunities to work with other ministries. Contact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: Did you miss 😥our April 10 educational webinar on #MentalHealth and Co-Occurring Disorders with David E. Jenkins, Psy.… 13 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: twitter.com/HHSGov/status/… 13 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: It’s normal for parents to feel overwhelmed and alone when taking care of a child with a disability. Many people simply… 13 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: high functioning autism
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading