Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Reason after reason for gratitude warms the heart throughout generations ow.ly/Bwq730gJPor via @revcep #Thanksgiving… 11 hours ago
- We've designed an Advent guide especially for the families we serve! You'll receive an email each Sunday throughout… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- "What are some signs that we have developed a life of Thanks-Living?" buff.ly/2zTuAVX - @SNAPPIN_MIN https://t.co/XHQpsAyW17 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: What if God cares more about people's faith than physical healing? ow.ly/2kQ230gI9nE via @Mark_J_Arnold #disability… 1 day ago
- In EVERYTHING give thanks? buff.ly/2z76gwn https://t.co/Bvu4Q7oDGp 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: barriers
I suspect that past experiences of church may be a major barrier to current church involvement for many adults with a history of mental illness or parents of children or teens with significant mental health conditions. Continue reading
Is there a way of making available an alternative path…an accommodation available to those who need it? Continue reading
I’ve come to the conclusion that our team at Key Ministry needs to, at the very least, put forth a conceptual model for a mental health/trauma inclusion ministry that could be implemented by churches of all sizes, denominations and organizational styles. Continue reading
Last Sunday, we examined some of the challenges to spiritual growth kids with Asperger’s Disorder are likely to encounter. Today, we’ll focus our attention more specifically on barriers to inclusion of kids with Asperger’s at church.