We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- There's still time to sign up and order a copy of Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip. keyministry.org/specialneedspa… https://t.co/6GnSkDAWM1 11 hours ago
- RT @gregorylucas58: He gathers the outcasts. He heals the brokenhearted. He determines the number of the stars. He names them all. Great… 14 hours ago
- Mother's Day Grace for Moms of Kids with Special Needs buff.ly/2pXcqhe from @jolenephilo https://t.co/J6G9aBxfYt 14 hours ago
- What if Mom is depressed? buff.ly/2p9m6lT https://t.co/R8lvXkRUYX 17 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: 7 Financial Steps to Take if You Have a Special Needs Child ow.ly/Ta5m30b3GXo 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: barriers
I suspect that past experiences of church may be a major barrier to current church involvement for many adults with a history of mental illness or parents of children or teens with significant mental health conditions. Continue reading
Is there a way of making available an alternative path…an accommodation available to those who need it? Continue reading
I’ve come to the conclusion that our team at Key Ministry needs to, at the very least, put forth a conceptual model for a mental health/trauma inclusion ministry that could be implemented by churches of all sizes, denominations and organizational styles. Continue reading
Last Sunday, we examined some of the challenges to spiritual growth kids with Asperger’s Disorder are likely to encounter. Today, we’ll focus our attention more specifically on barriers to inclusion of kids with Asperger’s at church.