Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Online communities can be a great way to share resources, ask questions you may be hesitant to ask elsewhere and fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: It’s a writing/editing day today! On March 4th this Bible study will release for Patreon supporters! https://t.co/oT4fpV… 1 hour ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: If we see value in every person (from the pre-born to the dying), then let's put our values into action by engaging with… 1 hour ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live features 36 main stage and workshop speakers. Click the link to learn more and register.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: “Anybody can do disability ministry. You don’t have to have any special skill set or any special knowledge, you just ha… 5 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: barriers
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading
I suspect that past experiences of church may be a major barrier to current church involvement for many adults with a history of mental illness or parents of children or teens with significant mental health conditions. Continue reading
Is there a way of making available an alternative path…an accommodation available to those who need it? Continue reading
I’ve come to the conclusion that our team at Key Ministry needs to, at the very least, put forth a conceptual model for a mental health/trauma inclusion ministry that could be implemented by churches of all sizes, denominations and organizational styles. Continue reading
Last Sunday, we examined some of the challenges to spiritual growth kids with Asperger’s Disorder are likely to encounter. Today, we’ll focus our attention more specifically on barriers to inclusion of kids with Asperger’s at church.