Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @drgrcevich explains why now is the right time for a retreat created just for pastors. Register:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Special needs ministry leaders have been working hard to serve special needs families, even during pandemic shutdow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- The Key Ministry team provides free consultation on your special needs or mental health ministry needs. Contact us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- 2020 has hit everyone hard, but 1 group has to help everyone else: pastors. Pastors can find it very difficult to g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Key Ministry is on all of the major social media outlets. Follow us wherever you prefer to get our content.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: barriers
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading
I suspect that past experiences of church may be a major barrier to current church involvement for many adults with a history of mental illness or parents of children or teens with significant mental health conditions. Continue reading
Is there a way of making available an alternative path…an accommodation available to those who need it? Continue reading
I’ve come to the conclusion that our team at Key Ministry needs to, at the very least, put forth a conceptual model for a mental health/trauma inclusion ministry that could be implemented by churches of all sizes, denominations and organizational styles. Continue reading
Last Sunday, we examined some of the challenges to spiritual growth kids with Asperger’s Disorder are likely to encounter. Today, we’ll focus our attention more specifically on barriers to inclusion of kids with Asperger’s at church.