Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #sabbath #holy #scripture #Bible #rhythm #specialneeds #disability #mentalhealth https://t.co/3RBPi2WTsD 2 days ago
- When our daughter, Carly, was finally accurately diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome at two and a half years old, my h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Launching today! The global premiere of Unseen: How We're Failing Parent Caregivers and Why It Matters is today thr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @4FreshHope is granting 100 scholarships (value US$4,000) to train 100 Hope Coaches. To apply, fill out this form b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #mentalhealth #church #unmetneeds #community #disability https://t.co/pY2t1SDo1s 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: barriers
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading
I suspect that past experiences of church may be a major barrier to current church involvement for many adults with a history of mental illness or parents of children or teens with significant mental health conditions. Continue reading
Is there a way of making available an alternative path…an accommodation available to those who need it? Continue reading
I’ve come to the conclusion that our team at Key Ministry needs to, at the very least, put forth a conceptual model for a mental health/trauma inclusion ministry that could be implemented by churches of all sizes, denominations and organizational styles. Continue reading
Last Sunday, we examined some of the challenges to spiritual growth kids with Asperger’s Disorder are likely to encounter. Today, we’ll focus our attention more specifically on barriers to inclusion of kids with Asperger’s at church.