Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The sexual revolution, our kids and suicide…a new look
- Traditional churches and the mental health system…Irreconcilable differences?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Hidden Costs of a Hospital Stay specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2017/12/hidden… #hospitals #illness #parenting 10 hours ago
- Providing sacrament prep for special needs students - The Arlington Catholic Herald catholicherald.com/News/Local_New… 12 hours ago
- Are you shopping Amazon Prime deals today? Here are books from our writing team to add to your cart!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Texas Education Agency Starts Contracting Process For Special Education Overhaul houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/… 15 hours ago
- Add Mental Health and the Church: A Ministry Handbook for Including Children and Adults with ADHD, Anxiety, Mood Di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: barriers
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading
I suspect that past experiences of church may be a major barrier to current church involvement for many adults with a history of mental illness or parents of children or teens with significant mental health conditions. Continue reading
Is there a way of making available an alternative path…an accommodation available to those who need it? Continue reading
I’ve come to the conclusion that our team at Key Ministry needs to, at the very least, put forth a conceptual model for a mental health/trauma inclusion ministry that could be implemented by churches of all sizes, denominations and organizational styles. Continue reading
Last Sunday, we examined some of the challenges to spiritual growth kids with Asperger’s Disorder are likely to encounter. Today, we’ll focus our attention more specifically on barriers to inclusion of kids with Asperger’s at church.