Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @ryanewolfe: Amen! 36 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: From my message at #AllAccessHTX yesterday: the church I grew up in back in the 80s welcomed my sister with Down syndrom… 37 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: If you've ever wondered what happens at a special-needs ministry conference or thought about hosting one yourself, you d… 37 minutes ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "90% of U.S. pastors and church leaders should be able to access live, high quality disability ministry training withi… 38 minutes ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Here is the third and final part of my series looking at the times Jesus healed people and what he was really teaching u… 38 minutes ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: marketing
Is the ADHD epidemic really a product of drug company marketing, or is it a result of our culture and our educational system imposing expectations upon a large segment of our child and teen population that they’re not developmentally prepared to meet? Continue reading