Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Adoption and the Church...Shannon Dingle
- Hi, I'm Shannon, and this is my family
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We hope you have a restful weekend! #rest #weekend #God #Genesis https://t.co/1xLlgQqiUs 1 day ago
- Looking for #research & #statistics on mental illness? Here are 3 studies that offer a comprehensive look at mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We're kind of partial to one of the #books we offer, but the #writers on our writing team have terrific #insights,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Trauma affects large numbers of children, adults. Here are 10 insights about #PTSD churches can use to understand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Shire
Is the ADHD epidemic really a product of drug company marketing, or is it a result of our culture and our educational system imposing expectations upon a large segment of our child and teen population that they’re not developmentally prepared to meet? Continue reading