Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Ministry leader, we know this is very hectic time for many #churches, compounded with the recent national #grief a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Tomorrow! Join @RedefineSpecial and @jfelageller74 to talk family vacations this summer. W/ #COVID19 restrictions +… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- June is #MensHealthMonth. Sadly, men 'live sicker and die younger' than women. We encourage men of all ages to take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #Churches are wrestling w/ how they will return to traditions w/ special care for families impacted by #disability.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- #Revelation #pain #sorrow #tears #God #Jesus #hope #future #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #stress #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: ADHD prevalence
Is the ADHD epidemic really a product of drug company marketing, or is it a result of our culture and our educational system imposing expectations upon a large segment of our child and teen population that they’re not developmentally prepared to meet? Continue reading
The study also reports that 15% of boys have been diagnosed with ADHD, and that nearly 20% of high school boys (along with 10% of high school girls) have received an ADHD diagnosis and one in every ten high school boys currently takes medication for ADHD. Continue reading