Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Sarah Broady @3Boys4Me is someone the #kidmin and #spnmin need to know. She’s an #autism advocate, writes for @KeyMinistry… 4 hours ago
- #AfricanAmericanMentalHealthAwareness Month continues through end of July. Article talks about #strategies to open… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Last chance to register! Join us this Wednesday, July 17 at noon for Disability Ministry Video Roundtable. Topic: H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @Yascha_Mounk: Ready for some good news? Over the past decade, the number of people living in multidimensional poverty—lacking reliable… 14 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Special-needs families bless the churches we attend! keyministry.org/church4everych… https://t.co/rPmVsulxai 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: ADHD epidemic
Is the ADHD epidemic really a product of drug company marketing, or is it a result of our culture and our educational system imposing expectations upon a large segment of our child and teen population that they’re not developmentally prepared to meet? Continue reading
The study also reports that 15% of boys have been diagnosed with ADHD, and that nearly 20% of high school boys (along with 10% of high school girls) have received an ADHD diagnosis and one in every ten high school boys currently takes medication for ADHD. Continue reading