Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,287 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- In collaboration with @tebowfoundation, @AbilityMinistry has created a FREE video devotional series called Let You… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Do you want to start a respite night at your church, but do not know where to start? Click here for our recommendat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week begins today. CHD is incredibly common with approximately 40,000 babies diag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "The topic of sex and relationships is just as relevant for young people with additional needs as for anyone else."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: ADHD epidemic
Is the ADHD epidemic really a product of drug company marketing, or is it a result of our culture and our educational system imposing expectations upon a large segment of our child and teen population that they’re not developmentally prepared to meet? Continue reading
The study also reports that 15% of boys have been diagnosed with ADHD, and that nearly 20% of high school boys (along with 10% of high school girls) have received an ADHD diagnosis and one in every ten high school boys currently takes medication for ADHD. Continue reading